Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Cleaning

It's time to clear my bead table once again.  I have all my beads stored in plastic four drawer units, but they can get really messy if I don't keep on top of the organization.  That would be a chore for me even without the "help" of my grand daughter.  She does so love Nana's beads.  I have several different sizes in one drawer because I don't have very many of each size.  She likes to take them out and "sort" them according to color. Not a bad idea but each size is in a different size tube, so they don't exactly fit in the drawer when she's through.  LOL.  Grand children are our crowning glory in our old age, but they can be trying at times.




Deluxe Spinning Beaders Carousel I've been looking for storage that takes up less table top room and found this Deluxe Spinning Beaders Carousel by New Phase Inc.  But it only has 60 containers.  It takes up 10" of table top space.





144 PCS GLASS TOP ALUMINUM CONTAINERS IN GLASS TOP WOODEN STORAGE BOX for CRAFTERSThen I found this 144 Piece Glass  Top Aluminum and Wood Unit by Hawk that only takes up 1 1/2 inch of table top space. Price sounds a little prohibitive, so it may be something I want to look into later, but I really like the size and shape of it.  It would be ideal for delicas or other small beads.




I guess I'd better get back to the bead mat.  I've nearly got the Swirling Eddy earrings finished.  Then it's just a matter of tweaking the pattern a little before publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share