Thursday, April 15, 2010

May Challenges

I'm working hard to get all my May challenges done early. I go in to have a cataract removed from my right eye on May 4th and I don't know how long it will be before I will be able to see well enough to bead or even to read. I've lost about 40% of the vision in my left eye to glaucoma, so I won't have the advantage of a "good" eye to fall back on like I did when I had the cataract removed from the left eye in September.

The May challenge at about.com/beadwork is "April Shower Bring May Flowers", so anything to do with flowers, rain or spring is in. I've completed the little flowers for a nosegay and am in the process of making some coraling fringe to add to it.

If you're interested in taking this challenge, head on over to About.com/beadwork, join the forum and enter your May flowers related beadwork.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share