Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Puff Bezel How-To

 Way back in October last year I told you I'd published a how to on making a Puff Bezel, but e How dropped it into cyber space.

I finally found another venue for writing how to articles and have successfully published the tutorial on FireHow.com.

If you're interested in knowing how to work this bezel around these Swarovski rivolis take a look.  When you've made your own bezel I'd like to see your work.  any photos or comments will be welcome.  Send photos to thebeaddoodler@live.com. I'll publish them here on my blog.  If you have a website or blog include the URL with your photo and I'll link to it.   Leave comments here on my blog.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I'm gonna teach a cabochon bezel class next January and looking for interesting designs to show people what they can do, once they learnt the technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck teaching your class. There are seemingly endless ways to bezel a cab. All you need is a good general base that will work for you. Thanks for reading and commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was checking out your tutorials & wanted to let you know the link for Diagonal Peyote is broken. It goes to a page about Squidoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Rhonda! It does go to a Squidoo page, but the html had gotten messed up somehow and it wasn't a direct link. I've fixed it now and you can view it at http://www.squidoo.com/diagonal-peyote-tutorial

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share