Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Beader in Limbo

Oh Wow! I've been looking through all my beader blogs that I follow and finding some really innovative, creative items and here I sit with a design in my head that just simply won't translate to the beads.

I had started a square stitch heart, but somewhere along the line I keep loosing count and missing an increase. I just got so frustrated I went back to the drawing board and made a brick stitch heart. It was really the idea for the fringe that I wanted to implement.

Since I don't have anything to show you this week take a look at some of my favorite blogs.

Inspirational Beading
A Bead A Day
The Rabbit Muse

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! You are so sweet to mention A Bead A Day! I completely relate to being in limbo!! You know what's funny, I started my blog at the suggestion of the publishing company that I proposed a beading book to and it has been such a fun experience. Before I started blogging, I had limbo all the time. I didn't even know about blogs!! It's so great to visit and see all the creativity and listening to people talk through their creative ups and downs, it really helps loosen up my creativity! Have a great weekend! Lisa C.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share