Saturday, September 26, 2009

Art Beads

I received my order from Art Beads today. I was going to wait and make something from them before I posted, but these new Swarovski Crystal Components are so beautiful I had to share them in their unadorned beauty. Unfortunately my meager photography equipment and skills do not do them justice.

My order included rivoli buttons, triangle rings and one gorgeous 27X37 faceted octagon all in the new "Crystalized" line of Swarovski components.

I've gotta go now and get started beading. I'll post again when I've finished my projects.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, what beauties! Make sure to post the pieces you make with them. And have lots of fun beading! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kokopelli, I'm already having lots of fun. Found a use for some beads I've had for years! :) I'll be sure to post pictures when everything's done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I like those, especially that faceted octagon! Beautiful! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share