Saturday, August 29, 2009

Featured Designer: Adribeads of Budapest

I've been AWOL for a few days now trying to gather my thoughts and get a new pattern ready. I found this at A Bead A Day and thought I'd share. I love recycled items!

via A Bead A Day by Lisa on 8/29/09

What a happy day! It's featured designer Friday!! :)

I've been waiting all week to share these pieces with you. I thought these were clever and extra cool because they are made using a bottlecap as a base.

When I visited the Adribeads etsy site I was intrigued by the color combinations, technique and materials used to turn used bottlecaps into earrings.

The designer of these cool pieces is Adrienn of Budapest.

Adrienn also has a blog where she shares her designs and thoughts behind them.

Make sure you check out her seed bead peace sign earrings too! Another clever design!

Thanks for sharing Adrienn! Have a great weekend!!

Posted via email from containerherbgardening's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share