Saturday, May 1, 2010

Beady Friend News



My beady friends have been very busy. Bouncing Wolf has created a new style bracelet pattern. and incorporated some of her Native American designs into it.




Juanita of JayCee Patterns has come up with a new twist on St. Petersburg chain and made some beautiful earrings.  She busy getting a pattern ready to post at BeadPatternsBoutique.

Cindy at Bead Origami has shared pictures of some of her great grandmother's amazing beaded flowers.


Check out ArtBeadScene for some wonderful information and don't forget to check their website for their 10th Anniversary Sale. Each week will be a different sale, so bookmark that site and keep checking back.

I'll be having cataract surgery Tuesday, 5/4/10. I've lost about 40% of the vision in my other eye to glaucoma, so I don't know how long it will be before I'm able to blog or do any of the beady things I love. I'll be back as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share