Friday, March 6, 2015

Slaying Dragons Inspiration Friday



Slaying Dragons by Jewelry Tales
I use various methods for inspiration. Sometimes it's a building with unique lines, sunsets (beautiful color combos), or any number of things can inspire a bead design. I often go searching for pictures of beaded jewelry for inspiration and often see them on my Facebook feed.

A few days ago, I came across this beautiful design by Cynthia NewComer Daniel of Jewelry Tales. This one's got everything - elegance, sparkle, sweeping curves, spikes, what else could you ask for? You can just use this for inspiration to create your own design, or if you work from patterns alone, you can buy the tutorial from Cynthia on her Etsy shop.
Have a great week end and I hope you have loads of time for pursuing your beading addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share