Monday, March 9, 2015

It's Monday! My Tri RAW Rope Project

Here's a picture of my tri RAW rope bezel. I used some lavender lined aqua seed beads on a blue opal cab. I didn't get the tension tight enough on my rope, as you can see. There's some thread showing, which is just wrong. I'll either have to tie in another thread and tighten it up or start all over again.

My order for bicones and 2mm crystals seems to have been dumped into limbo by the postal service during the ice storm last week. The tracking information says it left Medford, OR. on the 3rd of March and that's the last information available.

I'm going to put the 2mm crystals around the edge of the bezel, then make a rope with the same stitch to hang the pendant from. I haven't decided yet whether to put a bail on the cab or just sew it onto the rope.

As my bicones haven't arrived yet, I still haven't done any more to my Cube bracelet.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share