Saturday, March 7, 2015

Share Saturday Quadra Tiles

I'm still struggling trying to come up with unique designs with my two hole beads. A few days ago a Facebook friend mentioned quadra tiles, and it just boggled my mind. I keep telling myself "think 4 hole buttons" but I draw a blank trying to visualize any designs.

Today as I looked for something interesting and unique to share with you I came across this Sweet Bun Bracelet by Cindy Holsclaw on her blog,  Bead Origami.  This beautiful, tiled bracelet is made with quadra tiles.

Cindy's designs have always intriqued me as they seem so complex.  You can see more of her designs and discussions on her blog (click the link above) or buy her patterns or kits from her Bead Origami website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share