Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Ornaments and ArtFire

I'm almost finished with the family Christmas ornaments. I only have two more of these cute drums to bead, and I'll be finished. I'm not very disciplined, as you can probably tell. When I have a "deadline" for finishing beading, I can think of all kinds of things that I want to tell you, my readers. I spend more time blogging and writing articles than I do beading. I guess I just love working under pressure. You can find the pattern for this drum ornament at Bead Patterns Boutique .
I've been working steadily on my ArtFire Shop and have added quite a few new items.  I've added a pattern section and it's growing.  Today I added these beautiful, sparkly, red and crystal Elegance Squared earrings and an All Occasion Earring pattern collection.  My shop has a wide range of jewelry with an equally wide range of prices.  Something for all budgets.
Be sure to drop by my ArtFire shop on Cyber Monday, November 29, 2010. I will be running a sale for 12 hours only from 7 am to 7 pm central daylight savings time US.  Everything will be marked down 50% for these 12 hours.  In the meantime I'll be working hard to get many more items listed.

I'd like your feed back on my shop.  What would you like to see in it?  More ready made jewelry?  More patterns?  If patterns, what stitch do you prefer?  

Happy beading all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share