Monday, July 26, 2010

Holiday Mood

Our Christmas in July sale at Bead Patterns Boutique was a great success.  Now I'm in a holiday mood and ready to get started on this year's Christmas ornament patterns.  I already have two angels and a drum designed to be brick stitched.  I also have a herringbone star pattern nearly finished and am working on a herringbone snow flake.

I was going to upload a picture of the brick stitch patterns, but Blog Spot has eliminated the option to upload from the hard drive, so I have to go get an account with Picasa or some other photo storage site.  I'll try to get that done soon, but as bad as I hate setting up accounts in public sites I'm not going to promise how soon.

Well, OK. I came back 2 hours later and was able to upload from my hard drive! Cool. I didn't get the bottom of the drum into the picture. Sorry about that. I'll post a picture of each as soon as I get them beaded.

For Beaded Ornament Covers, see Karen DeSousa's "Accent on: Beaded Ornament Covers".

1 comment:

  1. Funny to read about Christmas ornaments yet, but I finished my first Christmas gift already. So I think we're almost there!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share