I finally got the heart with Cupid's arrow through it finished. I wish I'd had red delicas to work it with. I worked one with red czech seed beads, but It just didn't look right, so I used the pink delicas. Now if I could only get a good picture. My limited photography skills seem to lapse into NO skills sometimes. The point of the arrow is at the center top of the heart and the fringe forms the feathers of the arrow.
I've moved on to the "braided" bracelet and it's looking pretty good for now. I haven't finished a full design yet, so I can't be sure.
My thoughts and ideas seem to be somewhat difuse during the cold winter months when I should be getting most of my beading and writing done. It's hard to focus on one thing long enough to get it finished, but I keep on trying.