Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well New Year's Day is winding down here in Texas. It has been a rather uneventful day for me, but I've enjoyed it tremendously. I hope all of you have had a wonderful New Year's Day and that the coming year brings even bigger and better things for you.

I'm still working on that RAW sculptured heart bracelet. I'm not very good at reading graphs even when I'm the one that made them, but I've finally got the hang of it and hopefully I'll have it finished by this time next week.

I'd like to share some of my favorite blogs with you today.


ArtBeads
announced it's winners. Stop by and find out how to play and maybe win some fantastic goodies.

Bead Origami had a giveaway and a sale, which unfortunately, I didn't get posted here in time for you readers to take advantage of. Stop by her blog and Etsy shop to see all her fantastic beaded beads.

Juanita Carlos has a beautiful "Sweetheart bracelet" on her blog. I don't think she's finished the pattern yet, but hopefully she will have it up for sale soon at BeadPatternsBoutique.

And Jean sends New Year wishes and promises more goodies to come in the new year.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share