Friday, May 2, 2008

Random thoughts scattered by the wind

The wind was not supposed to blow today. It is! Well this is West Texas, what can you expect.

Today is my first blog. I'm here to meet other beaders, promote my business and maybe have a little fun.

I'm working on a credit card holder from a pattern I made from a picture I took in my yard. It is even count peyote and is looking good! I'm about 2/3 of the way through with the front. I haven't decided how I'm going to make the back yet. It'll be a surprise!

Working in the yard is a definite need to, but I have so many other things going on, I think I'll just wait out the wind. ROFL I keep reminding myself "this is West Texas!", but the wind will slow down a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share