Saturday, May 24, 2008

New Beads!


I got a package from my daughter today. In it were some new beads. She sent me some size 8 copper seed beads (real copper, not the kind that the color wears off), some green size 11 seed beads and some green size 15 seed beads, but the best of all were these vintage pressed glass two hole discs that she got at Bead Heaven in North Richland Hills, TX where she lives.

I don't know yet what I'm going to do with them. My daughter, Wendy, owner of The Bohemian Heart, loves to find beads like this and send me some so she can see how drastically different the designs we make with them are.

I still haven't finished the Lilacs credit card holder. It seems there are just too many other things to be done. The wind has been blowing for the last week and the house is so full of dust I feel like I need a dust mask to even pick anything up.

I have done a little more on the spirit doll I started quite some time ago. I finally got the body all beaded and made her a crown of quartz crystal chips. All I lack now is the fringe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share