Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Thoughts on a Sunny Day


The sun is shining today. Hooray! All this year our rainfall has been below average. In the last two days we've gotten about 2 inches, throwing us above the average. My heart goes out to those who've been devastated by floods. In this area there was no damage beyond a few trees and gardens shredded by hail.

I finished the lilac panel that is going to be a credit card holder. I still haven't decided how I'm going to make the back.
If you'd like the pattern for this you can find it at The Bead Coop .

I had a last minute order for 18 felted soaps last Thursday. I still haven't recovered completely from standing long enough to felt them, but the order was ecstatically accepted. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share