Friday, September 3, 2010

Crystal AB Briolette Earrings

I'm in love with these crystal AB foil backed briolettes.  I made these earrings quite a while back, but I'm just now getting them up in my Etsy shop. 
I've made a double sided St. Petersburg chain and enclosed the briolette at the bottom of the cascade. 
The color play of these briolettes is fantastic. See my Etsy shop for pictures of them in different light and with different color background.
Now it's time to get started on Christmas ornaments. I've made two patterns so far this year, an angel and a snowflake. I have plans for a star, another angel and a drum. Better get busy. Christmas is just around the corner. Yes, I know Holloween and Thanksgiving come first, but I rarely manage to make holiday patterns for anything but Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Of course you have to focus on Christmas - all those grandkids need new ornaments in their stockings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice site about earrings related. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share