Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bollywood Splendor Earrings

I've finished my Etsy Beadweavers September Challenge "Bollywood Splendor". . .finally. It's been a long three weeks! I was initially going to make a necklace. I finally got all the components beaded and put together. Then I started on the strap and discovered that I didn't have enough gold beads to make it the way I wanted to. Nothing else that I had looked right, it was too late to order or borrow more beads as there was no time for shipping and no local sources. I almost cried.

Then I decided I had NOT done all that work for nothing, I would have an entry. I took the focal point apart and made a pair of earrings from it. I may not be very well organized, I may leap before I look, but I'm still resourceful!

Voting on the September challenge will start September 9th and run through the 15th. Don't forget to drop by the Etsy Beadweavers Team blog and pick your favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share