Saturday, November 28, 2009

New Earring Pattern

It's been a busy week getting ready for Black Friday sales and uploading patterns to both BeadPatternsBoutique.com and TheBeadCoop.com. This one is called Elegance Squared. It's a quick and easy pattern to work up and so versatile using a variety of beads it will perfectly accessorize evening wear as well as casual wear depending on how glitzy your bead choice is.

I'm working on another pattern "Beads in a Gilded Cage". It's almost finished and I'll post it here when I get it finished and uploaded.

I have beads from ArtBeads.com to work up, as I posted earlier. I have a couple of bracelets in mind, but am drawing a blank when I try to translate the ideas into beads. I think I'm just plain tired. Maybe a day or two cleaning house will scare my bead muse out into the open.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share