Sunday, November 15, 2009

On to the next holiday

I've finished all the family Christmas ornaments, so now I can get started on other things. I've got ideas for hearts whirling around in my brain. I'm just waiting for them to slow down long enough for me to catch one.

I've been so busy finishing up the family ornaments I haven't done much of anything the past couple of weeks. I did get all the ornament patterns up for sale at BeadPatternsBoutique.com, so if you're in the market for patterns, stop by and check out all the goodies we have over there. There's so much more than Christmas ornaments.

Have you been to ArtBeads.com yet? They're having their 10% off sale until the end of the year. All you have to do is use this cupon code to get your discount. SCF10P-ARTBEADS-0424

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share