Wow! I got the Premio Meme Award from Mandi Beads! Thanks Mandi
Mandi makes these luscious bead covered pens and journals to match and sells them in her Etsy shop.
The rules are simple. List seven facts about yourself and pass the award to seven worthy bloggers, so here goes.
1. I'm retired
2. I have 5 children, 12 grand children and 9 (going on 10) great grand children.
3. I was 63 when I taught myself to bead.
4. I have an Etsy shop and am trying to get around to joining the Etsy Bead Weavers street team.
5. I've been very happily divorced for more years than I was married and still enjoying the single life.
6. I'm working on a beading book (bead stitches, tips and patterns)which I hope to self publish within the next year. . .hopefully sooner.
7. I'm a beadwork designer and sell my patterns at The Bead Coop.
Whew! That was hard. I'm so boring I found it hard to think of seven interesting things to say.
OK The award goes to:
Glitter Glow Beading
Artsy In The City
Creations by Robin
No Easy Beads