Sunday, July 26, 2009

Premio Meme Award

Wow! I got the Premio Meme Award from Mandi Beads! Thanks Mandi




Mandi makes these luscious bead covered pens and journals to match and sells them in her Etsy shop.




The rules are simple. List seven facts about yourself and pass the award to seven worthy bloggers, so here goes.

1. I'm retired
2. I have 5 children, 12 grand children and 9 (going on 10) great grand children.
3. I was 63 when I taught myself to bead.
4. I have an Etsy shop and am trying to get around to joining the Etsy Bead Weavers street team.
5. I've been very happily divorced for more years than I was married and still enjoying the single life.
6. I'm working on a beading book (bead stitches, tips and patterns)which I hope to self publish within the next year. . .hopefully sooner.
7. I'm a beadwork designer and sell my patterns at The Bead Coop.

Whew! That was hard. I'm so boring I found it hard to think of seven interesting things to say.

OK The award goes to:

Glitter Glow Beading

Artsy In The City

Creations by Robin
Inspirational Beading
Round Rabbit
Cathy Lampole
No Easy Beads


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for thinking of me! It was a very nice surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination! What a great surprise.

    Good luck with your beading book!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share