Friday, July 24, 2009

Bugle Snowflake Ornament


This year I've finally gotten my annual Christmas ornament pattern, Bugle Snowflake Ornament, completed in July. I always like to complete a seasonal pattern and have it available early so people can get all those items made up without rushing, but in spite of how hard I try, it's always been August or September before I could complete the Christmas ornament pattern.

I usually make an ornament for each of my grand children and great grand children every year and I have had to start in July to get them all made when I was working. Since I retired I still find if I don't get started in July, I'm rushing like mad to complete them before Christmas.

The pattern is completed and can be found at The BeadCoop. The pattern number is 19562.

On another note, I've had to have cataract and glaucoma surgery this past week, so I haven't been on the computer very much. My blogs have been languishing, but hopefully by next week I'll be back up and running full steam. I appreciate all my loyal readers sticking around during this time.


1 comment:

  1. I start making my ornaments in July, too :) Sometimes I even watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" while I'm beading. There's also a blog award for you at http://mandibeads.blogspot.com/2009/07/premio-meme-award.html Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share