Saturday, August 1, 2015

Challenge

A few days ago I saw this beautiful picture on a FaceBook friend's post. I made the comment the purple and aqua were beautiful colors for beaded jewelry and added I thought Dini Alves was rubbing off on me.

I promptly got a challenge from her to make a piece of jewelry with these colors. If you know Dini, you may know her work "Colors of my World".  As I don't know her personally and am in awe of her work, I was greatly honored by her challenge.  When we've both finished we'll post our results on FaceBook. I'll post mine here as well.

I would say mine's almost finished, but I know better than to do that.  Just as sure as I do, I'll run into a problem and have to start over.  The challenge was a bright spot in my life at this time and the challenge sparked my creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share