Monday, April 13, 2015

Renewal Sneak Peek

Here's a sneak peek of the earring design I'm working on. I didn't use the light box for this picture and it's really hard to get a good picture of the sparky iridescent seed beads and swarovski bicones without filters. Hopefully I'll be able to get a better picture of the finished product.

I've named this design Renewal.  It represents new leaves and budding flowers that follow the long, unusually cold, hard winter we've had this year.

I have all the illustrations drawn for this two needle RAW design and now I'm working on writing the instructions.  That may take a while as finding the right words seems to be a real challenge lately.  I'll finish the tutorial, then work the second earring from it to make sure everything's in order.

Are you celebrating spring?  The weather hasn't been nearly as bad here in the southwest as it has further east, but I'm more than ready to be able to get out and work in the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share