Monday, April 27, 2015

Doodlin' With Piggy Beads

What can I say? It's been a blah week. Erratic weather changes stole my motivation. I got a good start on my piggy bead experiment, but I got so engrossed in the beading process that I got behind in the illustrations. Now I'm going to have to take part of the embellishment out because I can't tell exactly how I did the last row.

I'm not exactly fond of the amethyst colored piggy beads.  They look good in the picture with the light shining through them, but without direct light they're a rather gray purple.  

As I started with the embellishments I thought, done in Christmas colors, this design would make a pretty wreath ornament.  I've finally found a source of piggies that actually had a good assortment and have ordered five more colors.  The design still needs a little tweaking even on what I've already done.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share