Friday, December 24, 2010

Stitch Tutorial Library Links Updated

After discovering that one of the sites where I had published my stitch tutorials was not functioning, I have been busy publishing all of them to Squidoo.  I'm pretty sure it's not going to go away any time soon.  I still have to put the tutorial for Puffed Bezel on Squidoo, but I have all the others so that the links work. I'm having to redraw the graphics to make them compatible with the new site so it's taking a while.
For all of you that clicked on the links and got an error message I apologize.  If you find any of the links don't work now, please notify me.

I hope all of you got your $10 gift certificate from Artbeads.com. Keep checking back as they have wonderful promotional sales throughout the year.

It's cold and windy here on the high plains of Texas, but no snow in the forcast, so I guess we won't have a white Christmas this year.

Here's wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday and a very prosperous New Year.  Be safe and warm through the Holidays.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share