Sunday, June 13, 2010

New Pearls and Crystals Necklace in the works

 I think my beading, pattern making muse has reappeared.  Bad news for my house cleaning plans, but I can clean house another day.  I'm working on a pattern I'm calling Daisy Eyelet.  It's made with several sizes of pearls and bicones all put together with size 15 rocailles.  It's not a "new" design.  It's an adaptation of one my oldest daughter, Wendy, AKA Bohemian Heart, made for my youngest daughter's wedding. You can see the original on my Accessorizing with Beads Squidoo lens. Just scroll down to the Right Angle Weave section. I hope to have it finished and pictures up this week.

My beady friends seem to be doing much more than I am this summer.  Beth Rudy of Bouncing Wolf Creations has several new earrings on her blog. She does beautiful Native American items as well as other more contemporary designs.

Juanita Carlos of Jaycee Patterns has a new pearl filagree design on her web site and is working on a pattern for it.  I think her designs are all just so elegant.

Miss Val at Miss Val's Creations is showing off a white elephant lanyard.

And Nancy at Rabbit Muse is having a huge "everything's on sale" sale.

Speaking of sales, don't forget ArtBeads is having their 10th anniversary sale all year long.  Each week they have different items on special sale. This week check out their base metal sale, Swarovski single stone settings, and Czech pressed glass specials plus much more.

I hope you all have a blessed Sunday and take time to count your many blessings.  It's back to the beading table for me until it's cool enough this evening to work in the yard a little.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful writeup on what you are working on and the various designers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by to read Marilyn. I can't wait to get this necklace finished and show it off.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share