Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Geometric Hearts Bracelet


I've finished the pattern for my new design, Geometric Hearts. I mentioned in my last post I was working on Chevron Hearts, but I changed the name. I don't have the earring pattern posted for sale yet, but the bracelet pattern is available at both BeadPatternsBoutique and The Bead Coop. I hope to have the earring pattern up by tomorrow.

I haven't been very actively blogging or beading lately. It seems I always have something on the mat and something in my head, but my hands are idle. Hopefully with the weather moving into spring I'll lose some of this lethargy and return to "active duty".

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! Especially in this color combination. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share