Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Worst of Winter is Yet to Come

If the geese know something the weather man hasn't mentioned yet, the worst of winter is yet to come. As usual the last of January and first of February we've been having mild, spring like weather here on the high plains of West Texas. Yesterday I heard geese honking and looked up. They were flying south! {{{shiver}}}

Well, there's nothing I can do about the weather, so I've been busy beading and general house work and maintenance.

I tried to make the Janus pendant with beads I had, but they weren't compatible. I ordered the beads the bead pattern program had called for and got them yesterday. I've got a good start on the pendant and it's looking much better than the one from the colors I tried first. I'll be posting a picture as soon as it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share