Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday 13th

It's Friday 13th. The first one of the year and I just can't seem to get going today. I'm not a superstitious person, or if I am I tend to think of Friday 13th as a good thing, a day when good things happen. I'm of the opinion that you get what you dwell on, and I'm not going to dwell on bad things any day of the year. It's just not productive.

I'm thinking of how I want to make my affirmation ladder. I think I'll make it in actual ladder form, with semi-precious stone chips to represent various good things I want to happen. I wanted to start with citrine to help bolster self esteem, but I don't have any, so I've got to do some research. I know there are others that are good. Then I want to add rose quartz to open the heart to love and be loved. That's important in every aspect of life. Of course there have to be rungs for grounding, attracting positive events etc. I have to think on that some more.

Colors will also play a part. There must be some black to dispell negativity, white to represent the full spectrum of light/life.

I'm going to make this into a bracelet so it can be worn and used anywhere I may be when I need to remind myself not to be negative, to make the most of every situation, and to open my eyes to new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share