Saturday, November 15, 2008

Holiday Sparkle Necklace


I'm trying to get some new kits and patterns up on my Etsy shop. I finished the pattern for Holiday Sparkle today and it's now up for sale. It's the same basic pattern as Round n Round, but has been modified to use different size beads. I hope to get beads sorted and counted and kits made up by Monday.

Like all my patterns and kits, the prices listed are 20% off until the end of December. Click on the title of this post to see the Holiday Sparkle pattern.

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous..I can bead but not like this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gets me in the holiday spirit. Great job on the beading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sistren Jennie,

    Peaceful greetings from Jamaica.

    To Americans these are holiday colours.

    To Rastafarians these colours are "Ites, Green and Gold" and represent the colours of the Ethiopian flag.

    The amazing quality of your beadwork shows that you are so much more than a doodler! You are a Beading Empress!

    Bless Up,
    Lady Roots

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share