Monday, November 3, 2008

MY ETSY SHOP SALE

It's time to get out your beads and start on those Christmas gifts if you haven't already. I've reduced the price of all patterns and kits in my Etsy Shop by 20% through December 31, 2008, so go take a look and take advantage of the low prices.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Bells Bells Bells!

I'm finally finished with the Christmas ornaments for this year. I can't believe I finished them this early, but it seems that's all I've done for the last two months.

Every year I make Christmas ornaments for my Grand children and Great grand children.

I've made a few extra this year just experimenting with colors and designs.

Some of them are made by the Pagoda Bell design that is in my Etsy shop except I used size 8 and size 11 beads to make them, but most of them are made from a pattern I found on About.com called John's Bell.

I thought they all turned out well and now I'm looking forward to a new project!

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful, great ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a book with this bell pattern (besides other beautiful ornaments) from my brother and his wife for Christmas. I know what he had in mind, when he gave it to me as a gift. There is much space on his Christmas tree yet. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share