Saturday, October 15, 2011

Christmas is Just Around the Corner

Oh my, where did the time go.  I haven't posted in a very long time.  For a while I was getting many How-To article titles to write and didn't have much time for crafts and beading.  My muse has my head reeling now with ideas.

I am working on a beaded ornament cover and have an idea (and a start) on an embellished RAW ring/bracelet.  No pictures of either just yet.  I'm working on the pattern for the ornament cover as I complete each step, band, fringe, attachment.  I haven't gotten to the attachment yet.  I still lack about 1/4 of the fringe. It has been several years since I made an ornament cover and those were just make it up as you go type of designs that I never made patterns for. I'm finding that calculating how many rows it takes to go around the ornament to be a challenge. 

The grandchildren and great grand children won't be getting these elaborate ornaments.  I just don't have the time or patience to make 25 of them.  Sorry guys and gals. 

Now it's time to get back to the bead table.  I hope to have some pictures to show soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share