Saturday, September 10, 2011

Beaded Snowflake Collection

I've wrapped four beaded snowflake patterns into one collection plus I've added a free mini snowflake surprise as a bonus.

The snowflakes are Bugle Snowflake, Lacy Snowflake, Triple Picot Spiked Snowflake and Herringbone Snowflake.

The pattern for the Triple Picot Spiked Snowflake is made with a single color, but I've added a graph showing the placement for a rainbow of pastel transparent colors to accent it.
You can find this collection at Bead Patterns Boutique or The Bead Coop.

If you bead any of these patterns, I'd love to see your work.  Send a picture to the contact e mail on the pattern and I will feature it on my FaceBook Fan page and on my personal FaceBook page.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share