Friday, May 20, 2011

BPB Member Tips

Candy Williams has submitted some tips for doing home shows for hand beadwoven jewelry in the BeadPatternsBoutique Shop Blog. Stop by and take a look.

Beth Rudy of Bouncing Wolf Creations Writes the Shop Blog for BPB and includes news of our designers and members on a regular basis.  For more news and to find out what's happening in our little corner of the bead world be sure to bookmark the Shop Blog and visit it often.

Join the BPB forum and share your tips, ask beadwork questions and glean loads of information on beadwork. Just scroll to the bottom of the BPB home page  and click on the Yahoo! groups icon to join the forum.

Nothing beady going on in my world right now except for rearranging my work space.  My children gave me a total of $75 in Amazon coupons for Mother's Day so I bought a 64 draw organizer and have been busy filling it and emptying my old bulky chest type storage units.

I've also been sorting through my other craft supplies and organizing them (they're scattered from one end of the house to the other) in the chest type units.  

I'm a pack rat and having lived in the same house for 20 years ( a new record for me) I've accumulated things that in the past I would have found new homes for when I moved.  No more moving!  Now I just have to get in the habit of clearing out no longer used items once a year.  This 20 year accumulation is ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share