Monday, March 8, 2010

New Designs by Various Designers

I've been busy trying to take pictures of my Art Beads order and the pretties I've made with them so far. It's been cloudy and rainy here and without natural sunlight, my pictures are turning out absolutely awful, so I'll share a little of what some of my beady friends are up to.

Beth atBouncing Wolf Creations is designing lighter covers in Native American designs. She's got a theme going this month so check in often to see what she's up to.

Juanita at JayCee Patterns has been busy creating some real beauties to put up at Bead Patterns Boutique and has created a free bracelet pattern that you can download from her blog.

Grandma Marilyn has had one of her designs featured in an Etsy treasury.

You can find designs by all of these designers as well as my designs at Bead Patterns Boutique.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for including the link to my patterns. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your pictures. Been there, done that.....wait a minute when did I stop having the problem. LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share