Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Red Bell Ornament



Hooray for me! I've finally gotten started on Christmas Ornaments. I've finished this Red "Pagoda Bell" ornament made with size 15 and size 8 seed beads and 3mm faceted rounds. It has a 6mm pearl for a clapper.

I'm working on another similar pattern that uses size 11 and size 8 seed beads. So far I've made three bells and each time I change a little something so the pattern isn't complete yet.

If you'd like to make a beaded bell for Christmas, you can obtain the pattern (instant download) from The Bead Coop by clicking on the title.

The pattern is also available in my Etsy shop (emailed to you when payment clears my account). Just click on my Mini Etsy Shop in the right hand column.

Happy Beading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share