I haven't had much time or inclination to bead or make soap the last two or three weeks. I had two huge seep willows that got too much water last year due to unusual rainfall and developed some kind of fungus which killed them. Since I don't have any heavy equipment to remove them with, I've had to cut them to pieces a little at a time. I finally got most of the last one cut down yesterday. I still need to tie on to the base with a chain and my pickup and pull the root ball out.
Other than that I've been kept busy mowing and weeding which seems to be a never ending job.
Right now I've got to get busy and get the Herb of the Month article ready for the Herbal Grace newsletter, so I guess I'd better get out off this blog and get busy!