Saturday, October 29, 2011

News from Other Bloggers


I'm trying to set up a blogger schedule and get back on track with blogging. I've decided I'll try a Share Saturday to show what other bloggers in my network are doing.


Bead Oragami will be teaching 4 of her beaded bead designs at the 2012 Bead&Button Show, including the one in the picture. You can view full details on her blog by clicking the link above.

The 2012 Bead & Button Show will take place in Milwaukee, WI from June 1-10, and class registration will begin online on January 10. If you're anywhere in the area don't miss this show.


Bohemian Heart owner, Wendy shares frustrations over not being able to find items she knows she's made in her blog, Ramblings of a Beader. I think many beaders may share her frustrations. I know I've been looking for some small cabochons and Swarovski elements that I know are around here somewhere. That's what happens when I "organize" my bead space.

The designers at BeadPatternsBoutique have really been busy lately.  Check out the beautifully unique creations recently listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share