Monday, January 24, 2011

2011 The Challenges Have Begun

It's been a while since I just talked about what I was doing. Sometimes I wonder why I seem to get so little done. Take a look at my bead mat. It's pretty clear. I started a Celtic Cross for the ArtFire Beadweaver's Guild Challenge "Celtic Symbols". On the left you'll see some of the failed ideas and bits and pieces I'll keep. I was trying to get it finished before my order for the ArtBeads Winter Enchantment theme came in. I didn't make it. I finally got a workable piece going for the cross last night. My ArtBeads order came in today. On the right of the mat you see the supplies for my Winter Enchantment project. The ArtFire Challenge isn't due until March, so It will be put aside while I work on the ArtBeads project.

Maybe I'll keep you up to date on what the Winter Enchantment project is and how it's coming along, and maybe I'll keep it all under wraps until it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Share